الخميس، 15 أكتوبر 2009

Pop That Zit

Posted on 1:34 ص by طلال

So today Tyra Banks had a segment on her show called Grossest People in America and wow!! That's quite the understatement! There were toenail clipping eaters, booger connoisseurs, and a man who runs the nastiest website on the Internet. It's called popthatzit and it's been known to tickle one's gag reflex, or maybe just mine.

Creator Chris Azzari appeared on the show to share a few video clips from his unique (not to mention gut-churning) website which grossed out the audience more than the chick who enjoyed snacking on her own snots.

Azzari's site provides its zit junkies with 47 different categories of interest, including back zits, armpit zits, abscess drainage, and something called ganglion cysts. I don't even know what that is and it still made my stomach turn. Within these categories, the site has over 1000 videos of some hard-core popping action.

Since popthatzit has spent most of the day in the top 10 searches on Google Trends and the fact that I've been seeing more and more of these videos popping up on Facebook, I'm guessing a lot of people are into this zit business.

Now I'm not saying that I've never gone at it on one of my own pesky pimples, but watching others do it is a bit much for me. It compares to what I like to call an "unknown fart."

You're sitting at home and your friend farts and it smells and you have a good laugh- okay. You're sitting on the bus on your way to work and a strong whiff of fart swings past you and settles in your nostrils. You don't know where it came from- you, my friend, have just been hit with an "unknown fart." And a stranger's fart always smells worse!

So no, I'm not into watching other people's pimples burst onto my computer screen, but feel free to check the website out for yourself!

Mr X Acne Says... You Can Cure Your Acne! Cure Acne Naturally Using A Unique And Easy To Follow System. Click Here!

Acne No More (tm): The Only Clinically Proven And Unique Step By Step Holistic Acne System + Videos. Click Here!

Acnevolution | Get Rid Of Acne In 30 Days. Acnevolution - 2009 Is The Most Efficient Solution To Tackle Skin Problems. Click Here!